Obrafuor made history on Saturday November 9 at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC). The best of GH artists converged to salute Obrafuor, the man considered to be Ghana’s best rapper of all time at the ‘Pae Mu Ka’ Concert.
The concert, inspired by actress Yvonne Nelson was designed to celebrate Obrafuor’s illustrious career. And his ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album which debuted the industry 20-years ago.
Artistes like EL, King Promise, Bisa Kdei, Kofi Mole, Quamina MP, Ofori Amponsah, Kofi B, Tinny, Guru, Sarkodie, Edem, Medikal, M.anifest, Lilwin, Efya Strongman and a host of others came to support him.
Some artists who were originally not scheduled to perform surprised everyone when they mounted the stage on the evening.
Here what you missed:
- Stonebwoy’s name did not appear on the flyer which detailed artists billed to perform. However, the Tuff Seed hitmaker ‘appeared from nowhere’ to take the crowd to a different level with his Ninja costume.
- Samini had an amazing performance with actress Nana Ama McBrown.
- No one expected Shatta Wale at the program but apparently the SM boss. Had other plans for music lovers to reinforce his unpredictability persona. He did not perform though, he was part of the audience and at a point in time he was spotted jamming to Samini’s performance.
- Edem, Kwaw Kese and Sarkodie reunited on the song ‘U Dey Craze’ (Keva). The song was Sarkodie’s maiden appearance as a commercial artist back then. Kwaw Kese, Edem and himself gave a superb performance on the night sending the whole auditorium into a state of frenzy.
- Moesha Joins Obrafour & Sarkodie On Stage As They Perform